This course offers you the basics as well as the advanced functions of MongoDB. Not only will you learn how to work with MongoDB in theory but also build real life fully functional systems to get some hands-on approach.
- Lectures: 66
- Video: 12 hours
- Language: English
Learn the hottest and one of the most popular nosql database management systems – MongoDB. With the introduction of MongoDB, the days of slow and inflexible DBMs are long gone.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-based database management system that is based on NoSQL.
What makes it stand out from the rest of the database systems is that it foregoes the traditional table-based relational database structure and instead opts for JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas, known as BSON.
This results in MongoDB being able to run on a small RAM and is comparatively faster than a lot of DBMS out there.
Because of its high-end features, many companies such as MTV, Craigslist, eBay and Foursquare have adopted the system as its backend software.
Well, you don’t have to be far behind anymore.
With this comprehensive and structured tutorial, learn the ins and outs of how to work with MongoDB.
Understand and incorporate Mongo DB in your own business and learn its features and benefits with hands on learning experience.
Create fully functional database systems in MongoDB using our extensive online tutorial and become a master in all things MongoDB.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Document-oriented – MongoDB can store the business subject in the least amount of documents.
- Ad hoc queries – Supports ad hoc queries by field, range and regular expressions.
- Indexing – any field in a document can be indexed, with availability of secondary indices.
- Replication – provides high availability with replica sets, both of which can work as primary or secondary replica set.
- File storage – can be used as a file storage system.
- Capped collections – supports fixed-size collections called capped collections.
What are the requirements?
Terms & Conditions:
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection. They also can be downloaded and watched offline.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.