Take screenshots, snap webpages, draw on images, and much more
Pixa is iPhoto for designers and writers. It’s an image and inspiration organizer with a slick interface and some smart tools for collecting all the other kinds of images you care about.
Pixa’s interface is immediately familiar, with your list of projects and folders in the left sidebar and all your stuff front and center. Pixa also supports and automatically updates Live Folders, folders of images that you want to work with in Pixa, but that are located on disk elsewhere on your Mac outside of Pixa’s library.
Pixa’s real magic comes from its excellent collection, organization, and export tools. You can easily take screenshots of just about anything, and Pixa can automatically tag images based on criteria like type (icons or vector), size, and even predominant color. Then you can create one-click export templates to fit the exact dimensions and file types that you workflow needs.
In short, Pixa fills that space between iPhoto and Photoshop with tools that let you get work done with images.
You’d normally pay $24.99 for Pixa if you buy it from the Mac App Store, but for a limited time only, you can get this application for just $10! That’s a 60% DISCOUNT!
BundleHunt guarantees that:
Pixa Top Features:
- Auto Tagging – Auto tags useful information like colors, size, web addresses, extensions and metadata for your imported images
- Live Folders – Enables you to organize images without moving them from their original location
- Export & Share – Accomplish this crucial task quickly and easily. Full Dropbox, CloudApp and Imgur integration, as well as the standard Mac OS X sharing options
- Screenshot Tool – Powerful yet easy-to-use tool lets you grab screenshots or snap full web page images
- OS X Integrations – Quicklook, full screen, Mountain Lion share panel and gestures
- Extensions – Pixa comes with a free extension for Safari and Chrome. Click the button and every picture, background or linked image on a web page will be in your control
Collect, design, deliver: effortlessly improve your workflow with Pixa
Tagging any amount of images is a boring task. Pixa will auto tag useful information like colors and size leaving you more time to do awesome stuff!
Pixa will also grab web address, extensions and metadata for the pictures that you import.
Live Folders allows you to organize your images in Pixa without moving them from their original location.
Just add some of your folders as Live Folders and Pixa will keep them in sync for you at every change.
Combine Live Folders with Dropbox for a perfect team sharing solution!
Lightning-fast export and share
Exporting and sharing images is a critical part of everyone’s workflow, and Pixa makes this task a breeze!
Custom export preset allows you to personalize the size, the format and even create an archive for you.
Sharing images via Dropbox, CloudApp or Imgur is just a click away. Pixa also offers the standard Mac OS X sharing options.
Collecting inspiration and references is a daily job for anyone who’s involved in graphics.
Pixa gives you powerful yet easy-to-use tools to grab screenshots of your screen or snap full page pictures of inspiring web pages.
The Loupe tool lets you check your photos pixel by pixel copying the colors into the clipboard in many useful formats.
Metadata, tags and notes – all the important information is placed together in one handy panel.
Pixa integrates many Mac OS X features: Quicklook, full screen, Mountain Lion share panel and gestures!
Pixa comes with a free extension for Safari and Chrome, helping you saving multiple images. Click on the button and every picture, background or linked image will be in your control.
If you want to snap full page screenshots directly from your browser, take a look to the Snap button extension for Safari and Chrome or drag this boomarklet in your bookmarks bar: Snap
Everyone loves collecting images, but it can be very hard to keep them organized. Pixa is a Mac application that manages your pictures, helping you to quickly find and share them.
Pixa supports all the image formats you need: psd, ai, svg, jpg, png, tiff, pdf, bmp, gif, ico, icns, tga, raw, LittleSnapper, Pixen, Acorn, Sketch and Pixelmator.
You’d normally pay $24.99 for Pixa, but for a limited time only, you can get this application for just $10! That’s a 60% DISCOUNT! You won’t find this price anywhere else.
Terms & Conditions
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive your serial number instantly.
- How many computer could this app be installed on?
Valid for use on any Mac you own
- Localised in English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Operating System Supported: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor