Typeface with a mix between both grotesque and calligraphic models
Cavita typeface is a mix between both grotesque and calligraphic models: regulars have a rough grotesque spirit; while the italics where inspired in calligraphic gestures.
All of these details are reinforced with an inverted modulation (horizontals strokes are thicker than usual).
The italics seem to move away from the traditional concept of type system, but work very well along side. This typeface has very particular shapes and rhythm, it’s different and identifiable from the rest, making it a very good option to use on every piece of design.
Cavita font Complete Family: Available as webfont and Desktop
- WebFont: EOT, SVG, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2
- Desktop: OTF – 14 Font Weights (Regular, Bold, Italic, Bold-Italic, DemiBold, DemiBold-Italic, Light, Light-Italic, Thin, Thin-Italic, Thinnest, Thinnest-Italic)
Terms & Conditions:
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All of the Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Mac and Windows.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- Licenses on a single user basis and may be installed on up to 3 computers for the same user.
- Can be used for both personal and commercial work.
- The files cannot be resold or redistributed.