A sans-serif typeface that mixes humanist and grotesk models
Design can do without images, but not without typefaces. Libertad is a sans-serif typeface that mixes humanist and grotesk models – It’s most interesting feature is the combination of balanced regulars with dynamic italics, which makes it a very versatile font for different uses.
This typeface follows the Luc(as) de Groot’s Interpolation Theory, that’s why it has seven specially calculated weights plus their matching italics, from thin to extra bold. This allows it to be useful in big headlines and also small texts.
It has more than 800 characters per weight and support for more than 70 languages.
Libertad Font – Complete family: Available as webfont and Desktop
- WebFont: EOT, SVG, TTF, WOFF, WOFF2
- Desktop: OTF – 14 Font Weights (Regular, Bold, Italic, BoldItalic, Book, BookItalic, Light, LightItalic, ExtraBold, ExtraBold Italic, Medium, MediumItalic, Thin, ThinItalic)
Terms & Conditions:
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All of the Desktop font files are in .otf format and work on both Mac and Windows.
- The Web fonts are delivered in .eot, .svg, .ttf and .woff formats and are designed to work with @font-face for text on websites.
- Licenses on a single user basis and may be installed on up to 3 computers for the same user.
- Can be used for both personal and commercial work.
- The files cannot be resold or redistributed.