Master the basics of design, business and technology to start your freelance web design career.
- Lectures: 45
- Video: 4 hours
- Language: English
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 45 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand the big picture of the web design industry.
- Master the basics of web design and Photoshop.
- Understand what makes good web design great.
- Design your very first app landing page from scratch.
- Learn the basics of business necessary to run a freelance web design business.
- Develop your unique selling proposition (USP) to get more business.
- Build a portfolio without coding knowledge required.
- Find resources and tools needed for your freelance business and web design needs.
- Download high-quality PSD file from the course.
- Start a new career as a freelance web designer.
What is the target audience?
- Bored 9-5ers, students, web developers, engineers and anyone who wants to learn new skills, start a career in the creative industry and design a lifestyle business.
- This course is NOT for people who are already familiar with web design and freelancing (also not for trolls and non-believers).
What are the requirements?
- Download and install Adobe Photoshop.
- Computer with internet connection and web browser.
Terms & Conditions:
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection. They also can be downloaded and watched offline.
- The videos are in .mp4 format and you will need either a Mac or Windows PC.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.