Node.js is a powerful tool that is used to develop server-side web applications. It is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for controlling web servers, building applications, and creating event-driven programming.
- Lectures: 90
- Video: 16 hours
- Language: English
Node JS is one of the fastest growing web server technology and Node professionals are becoming commonly sought out by many companies, which leaves people wondering what exactly is Node?
Node.js is a powerful tool that is used to develop server-side web applications.
It is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for controlling web servers, building applications, and creating event-driven programming.
It uses non blocken I/O and even driven model to allow creation of lightweight and highly scalable web applications.
One of the current hottest framework, Node.js is currently employed by corporations such as IBM, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Walmart, Groupon, SAP, LinkedIn, Rakuten, PayPal, Voxer and GoDaddy.
Do you want to learn how to use this amazing software and start building your very own video streaming sites, single-page applications, and other web applications, well enroll now and get a full hands-on experience to the latest version of Node.js and many other technologies.
In addition to Node.js, our course will also touch base on many other associated software including HTML/CSS Frontend technologies, Nodejs NPM, NoSQL database, Column Databases, Database ORM, Express Framework, Asynchronous programming, Karken layer, Drywall user management, Bcrypt encryption, Socket IO, REST APIs and Multer File Uploading, etc.
This interactive tutorial will not only teach you the theories behind Node,js and its technologies but will also help you create 12 functional projects to give you hands-on experience of actually working with the software.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Project 1: Simple Web Server – Learn how to create a simple HTTP server.
- Project 2: Basic Express Website – Use the Express framework to create a website with a contact form.
- Project 3: User Login System – Learn how to use Drywall User Management system to create a functional user login system.
- Project 4: Node Blog Systems – Create a complete blogging system.
- Project 5: Community Events – Learn how to use Drywall User management to create a community system.
- Project 6: BookStore – Learn how to use Kraken and Express, to create an online bookstore with a little introduction into PayPal.
- Project 7: Chat IO – Learn how to use sockets to build a functional chat program that can send real-time messages.
- Project 8: Doctor Directory – Create a fully functional medical directory full of doctors using Kraken.
- Project 9: Portfolio App – Learn how to use MySQL to create a working App.
- Project 10: E-learning System – Create an e-learning system, complete with a registration page and where students can view the course list.
- Project 11: Recipe Book – Create your own recipe book using PostgreSQL and dust templates.
- Project 12: Albumz – Learn to create an Albumz manager where CRUD operations will be performed on albums and genres. It will use Firebase DB.
What are the requirements?
- Student should know Basic HTML and Front End Programming.
Terms & Conditions:
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection. They also can be downloaded and watched offline.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.