- Lectures: 74
- Video: 13.5 hours
- Language: English
Bootstrap is for you if you want to quickly build a super cool website which work across devices and browsers.
It is easy to learn and super powerful.
We have bought together all the best practices of building bootstrap sites into an unique project based course which will teach you all the nuances of web development while building real world bootstrap projects.
The projects cover generic development process and are diverse enough to cover a very wide variety of websites.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Photo App Sales Website : A simple project to get you started. It will help you quickly master the basic bootstrap structures and you will be quickly up and running on your first bootstrap website.
- Portfolio Resume using SASS – Learn to use SASS along with Bootstrap for this next project. Learn about Grid Systems, List Styling and Progress Bar Components in this course.
- Social Network Template – This will be a fairly complex project with multiple bootstrap components. You will learn about Nested grids, Button Groups, Gallery plugin and Responsive Media Queries.
- Agency Landing page – This project develops a landing page using LESS. LESS is a CSS preprocessor. You will also learn Jumbotron showcase,Scroll Down Effect and Font Awesome Icons.
- Photo Gallery – You will learn to create a Photo gallery display using components such as Grid UI and Tab Widget. You will also learn the use of Bootstrap Image Carousel and Photo Lightbox Jquery Plugin.
- CMS Admin Template – Learn to build an Admin template for a content management system. You will learn the use of Bootstrap Table Classes,Glyphicons, Breadcrums and Button Groups.
- Web hosting Company Website – This project will teach you Bootstrap Components such as Bootswatch UI tools, Content carousel, Stack icons and stylish fonts.
- E-commerce Template – Learn to build a front end of an E-commerce website. Learn components such as Tab Widget, Product Grid and Custom header.
- Business Bootstrap Theme – Learn to use animation in your website with animate css. Also learn to optimize your site for mobile with this amazing project.
- Blog Website – Learn to build the front end of the blog with components such as Dropdown menu, Contact form, Carousel Thumbnails & Grid View.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have fair understanding of HTML, CSS and JS for this course.
Terms & Conditions:
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection. They also can be downloaded and watched offline.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.