Universal Auto-save and Backup versioning for all documents
It’s happened to all of us. You’re working on a document in Pages, a spreadsheet in Excel, or a masterpiece in Photoshop, and you completely forget to save. Suddenly the power cuts out, the application crashes, or someone closes your document without saving, and all of your hard work has vanished without a trace.
Just as I finished typing the paragraph above, Pages automatically saved itself. This is not a feature included with iWork, but the wonder of a smart application from Tool Force Software called ForeverSave. This work of genius automatically saves and backs up all documents in applications you ask it to. This review will take a look at what this app lets you do, along with a few limitations.
ForeverSave 2 auto-saves all documents you’re working on while simultaneously doing backup versioning in the background. Lost data can be quickly restored at any time.
You’d normally pay $19.99 for ForeverSave 2 if you buy it from the Mac App Store, but for a limited time only, you can get this application for just $10! That’s a 50% DISCOUNT!
BundleHunt guarantees that:
ForeverSave 2 Top Features:
- Universal auto-save & backup versioning for all document-based applications
- Lost data can be quickly restored at any time.
- Configure ForeverSave 2 to fit your workflow
- Auto-saves all documents you’re working on while doing backup versioning in the background
No more data loss.
Losing data, caused by application crashes or unintentional overwriting is exasperating and unnecessary. ForeverSave 2 is your new lifesaver that protects you from all kinds of disasters.
Define your preferred time interval and ForeverSave 2 automatically saves and backs up all documents you’re currently working on. Add as many applications to ForeverSave’s library as you want and you’ll no longer need to manually save any of your documents.
Restore your documents.
Each time documents are saved – either manually by yourself or automatically by ForeverSave 2 – a version of the document is created which allows you to browse through a complete version history.
Just pick the version you desire and ForeverSave 2 shows you a Quick Look preview of the file. Besides restoring your documents, ForeverSave 2 lets you automatically replace a faulty original document by an earlier working version from the backups.
Configure ForeverSave 2 to fit your workflow
No matter what kind of documents you’re a dealing with, a wide range of settings allow ForeverSave 2 to perfectly adapt to your personal workflow. Save disk space by excluding documents with large file sizes, limit the number of maximum versions of a document or restrict backup creation to certain file extensions, such as .txt or .psd. Every individual case can be set up in ForeverSave 2.
What’s new in version 2.0.
ForeverSave 2 has been completely re-written from the ground up and now features universal auto-save and backup versioning for all document-based applications.
Enjoy an all new user interface that benefits from all advantages of a one-window layout. Adjusting the auto-save timer and all versioning settings takes you only a few seconds.
Decide for the better
Since Apple introduced auto save and versions in OS 10.7 Lion, the question to be answered is obvious: Is ForeverSave 2 better than Lion’s built-in auto save/versions? Yes, it is and the following top three reasons show you why:
- Because applications have to implement the required Lion auto save APIs before they are ready to work with the system, Lion is currently supporting only a handful of applications. Among many other applications, even big players like Microsoft Office 2011 and Adobe Creative Suite CS5 are still incompatible with Lion’s auto save, whereas ForeverSave 2 is working perfectly with all of them.
- To view and restore versions of your documents in Lion, you need to have the file open in the application first. What if there is no restore button because the file itself can no longer be opened because it was accidentally deleted or overwritten? ForeverSave 2 does its job where Lion keeps failing.
- Lion lets you view versions of just one document at once. There is no way to browse through version histories of different documents of different applications. In contrast to ForeverSave 2, Lion’s auto save and version features aren’t any helpful when working on several projects at once.
You’d normally pay $19.99 for ForeverSave 2, but for a limited time only, you can get this application for just $10! That’s a 50% DISCOUNT! You won’t find this price anywhere else.
Terms & Conditions
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- You will receive your serial number instantly.
- How many computer could this app be installed on?
Valid for use on any Mac you own
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later, internet connectivity for license activation.