Stream any movie file from your Mac to Apple TV
- Easy & Reliable – Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer plays all common video formats, codecs and resolutions. To Beamer, it’s all the same. All popular subtitle formats are also supported: text-based, bitmap based, embedded in movies or as external files.
- High Quality Streaming.No More Mirroring – Beamer streams video directly so it will be played natively on Apple TV and Chromecast. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Drag, Drop & Watch – Really, it’s as easy as that. Beamer takes all the hassle out of getting your videos to play on your TV. No need to convert to the “right” format beforehand. Let Beamer handle it for you on the fly, and start watching immediately.
Stream directly from your Mac to Apple TV and Chromecast
- Plays any movie file – Just like the popular desktop movie players, Beamer accepts all common formats, codecs and resolutions. AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV. To Beamer, it’s all the same.
- High quality image and sound – Unlike Screen Mirroring, Beamer is specifically optimized for video playback at the highest quality and supports 5.1 surround sound. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans. The video looks just as good as it would on your desktop.
- Easy Subtitles – Beamer automatically detects embedded subtitles and associated subtitle files. If possible, subtitles will be selected automatically based on your Apple TV’s Subtitle Language preference.
- Remote Control – You can pause, fast-forward and rewind the movie using the Apple TV remote. No need to get up from the couch!
- Start now, finish later – Beamer remembers what you have watched and at what point in the video you stopped watching. When you return to Beamer, everything is exactly where you left it. Just press play and continue watching.
- Or keep on watching – You can queue up a bunch of videos in Beamer to watch in succession. Perfect for planning a care-free TV night when you don’t even want to leave the couch. Popcorn not included!
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th generation) or Chromecast (1st or 2nd generation)
How many computers can you activate software with?
- As long as you use Beamer for non-commercial use, you can install it on all your Macs.