Automate printing of PDF files.
BatchOutput PDF prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there – and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you.
Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
- Print PDFs automatically from watched hot folders
- Create hot folders for various printing settings
(for example: Color printer, Tabloid at 100%; B&W printer, A4, shrink to fit etc.)
- Serve multiple users with a single copy of BatchOutput PDF Server
- Move files to success and error folders after printing
- Track all your printed files in History
- Work with other programs while BatchOutput PDF prints in the background
- Save time and hassle of printing each PDF manually
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
How many computers can you activate software with?
- User can install a single license on 2 Macs.