Easy access to all data backed up by Time Machine.
Back-In-Time offers an easy access to all data that was backed up by Time Machine. With Back-In-Time, you can discover any available data in the backup, and easily copy files and folder to any location of your choice.
To see all the backups of a file or folder on your Mac, simply drag it from the Finder and drop it in the Back-In-Time item list. Choose the version you want with the date slider, and restore it with a single click. Or drag and drop to restore to a different location on your Mac (including external disk drives).
- Access and preview the contents of any Time Machine backup.
- Handle multiple Time Machine backup disks.
- Restore data to its original location—or anywhere else.
- Copy data to any location of your choice.
- Drag and drop restore.
- Restore files, folders, or entire disks.
- Build-in graphical comparison function to compare the contents of two files, or two versions of the same file.
- Preview different backup versions with QuickLook.
- See how many backed-up versions are available for each file.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 to macOS 10.12
How many computers can you activate software with?
- 1 License can activate 1 Mac.