Refocus blurry images.
Using Back In Focus, quickly increase the sharpness of your photos by using the widely unsharp masking technique; a flexible and powerful way to increase sharpness.
- Supports most image formats
- Enables recovery of details smaller than the blur size
- Makes it easy to explore different deconvolution algorithms
- Has tools to refocus only the blurred area
- Back In Focus implements advanced deconvolution technologies to recover lost details.
- It is best used before any image manipulation. Currently implemented algorithms:
- Unsharp masking (fast and full)
- Wiener finite and infinite impulse response
- Richardson-Lucy (with a thresholding variant)
- Linear algebra deconvolution
- OS X 10.6 or later
How many computers can you activate software with?
- Can be installed on up to 3 Macs for personal use.