Convenient app launcher and quitter.
Application Wizard provides fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks. It lets you quickly open, quit, and make applications active, run AppleScripts, and reduce screen clutter by turning on single-application mode.
With Application Wizard you can also browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items, eject and mount disks, check memory usage, and to easily access recent documents and contacts. Finally, Application Wizard lets you preview images, music, movies, and documents, and view file properties and metadata.
- quickly open favorite applications and groups of applications
- open recent applications, applications in your Applications folder, and System Preferences panes
- run AppleScripts
- quit multiple or all applications at the same time
- quit background processes and the Finder
- force applications to quit
- switch between applications
- bring specific windows to the front when making applications active
- show and hide groups of applications
- turn on single application mode
- disable window restoration for specific applications
- mark 32-bit applications and applications opened using Rosetta
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
How many computers can you activate software with?
- An Application Wizard single user license allows you to install and use Application Wizard on a single computer if the computer is used by multiple persons, or on up to three computers, provided you are the only user of all the computers.