this course has been designed in collaboration with industry experts and to give you a holistic view of the framework and help you learn the framework using no additional resources.
- Lectures: 41
- Video: 6 hours
- Language: English
Technology can never remain stagnant, it’s always changing and evolving and bettering itself.
Where website creation was once a job for only the elite programmers, now anyone equipped with a computer and an internet connection can create a website.
This evolution of technology is what gave birth to Angular 2, a modern, cross-platform and scalable framework that is steadily increasing in popularity.
Backed by Google, it is currently the next best thing in front-end frameworks.
Angular 2 stands miles apart from the first AngularJS.
Although, they perform the same function, everything from the language to coding functions have changed to a point, where unfamiliarity with Angular is not going hinder your chances of understanding Angular 2.
Angular was embraced for its features such as speed, expressiveness, cross-platform capability, flexible nature, 2 way data binding, and dynamic templating.
While maintaining all of this, Angular 2 has opted to make the framework easier to use, simpler to understand, better in terms of performance and more responsive.
The first and foremost reason for the major changes is increased support for mobile development.
Other changes that can be found includes a shift to component-based strategy and easier object orientation.
Other functionalities such as scopes and controllers have completely been removed.
Angular 2 comes with more ease of use features such as re-useable and readable code with components, reduced learning curve, enhanced performance, adherence to ES6 specification, better mobile support and incorporation of Flux and ReactJS.
In this course, you will learn the features listed above and so much more. This amazing Angular 2 tutorial will cover the fundamentals of Angular 2 (you don’t even need to know Angular), TypeScript, and introduction to the programming concepts such as conditions, arrays, functions, directives, pipes, etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How Angular 2 differs from Angular.
- The fundamentals of Angular 2.
- Features such as components, directives, services, pipes, data binding, Firebase, Events, Observables, HTTP Module, UI Design and so much more.
- How to work with asynchronous data.
- How to create a functional Client Manager Application./li>
What are the requirements?
Terms & Conditions:
- After completing your purchase, you will be provided with a coupon code to register at the vendor’s website, to gain access to these courses.
- The videos are available as a streaming content which require an Internet connection. They also can be downloaded and watched offline.
- These courses are licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.