Last Revised: May 24, 2018
At BundleHunt.com, we care about the privacy of your data and are committed to protecting it.
- Using the BundleHunt’s services,
- Visiting the https://bundlehunt.com website,
- Visiting any other linked pages or services offered by the Company.
Your California Privacy Rights
We make these disclosures to those visiting our website who reside in California which supersedes and replace any conflicting disclosures found elsewhere on our website.
Opt-Out of Disclosure for Direct Marketing Purposes: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to learn the identities of entities that received their Personal Information for marketing purposes and the categories of information disclosed. You may request such information by contacting us through e-mail addressed to [email protected]. Please reference California Privacy Rights in your subject line.
Please be aware that this opt-out does not prohibit our disclosure of Personal Information for any purpose other than direct marketing. The information we collect and share may include your name and email address.
Automatic Gathering of Information. We collect information that you provide to us online, and through websites of unaffiliated third parties.
Automatic Gathering of Information by Third Parties: When you visit our website, third parties can collect Personally Identifiable Information about your online activities over time and across different websites pertaining to your visit to or use of our and other websites.
Do-Not-Track Requests: California residents visiting our website may request that we do not automatically gather and track information about their online browsing movements across the Internet. Such requests are typically made through Web browser settings that control signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personally Identifiable Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We currently cannot honor these requests. We may modify this Policy as our abilities change.
Collection and Use of Information
While you are visiting our website or using our software, we may collect and use different types of information about you. This information is used only for fast and efficient rendering of our products and services to our customers. In addition, we may use your personal information to provide you with relevant information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications.
Personal Information We Collect
We gather the following data from our customers:
- Information Provided by You: You will be required to provide your Personal Information at our website or in any other way. This information is:
- Login and password;
- Contact details (such as email address);
- Communication with BundleHunt support (via emails or calls).
- You can create a BundleHunt account using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with an option to share specific personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
Information Provided by You will be used for:
- Creation of BundleHunt account;
- Customer support CRM system;
- Emails informing about news, updates etc.
- Providing customer support and responding to customer requests.
This data enables fast and efficient rendering of our products and services to our customers. In addition, it is used for communication purposes, such as notifying you about product updates or special offers.
User information is not combined with information from other sources.
Once you purchase software, the information collected by our software is linked to your personal information and can be used to handle any technical, product, or customer support requests that you may send to us.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the information you enter yourself, we may collect some information automatically for optimizing your experience when using our product and improving the product itself, including but not limited to:
- Device information;
- User configuration information;
- IP addresses;
- Browser information.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently;
- Learning how many people use our products and services;
- Finding out which products and services are used more frequently than others;
- Showing you the history of the pages you visited on our website;
- Collecting some other statistical information.
Bundlehunt’s website or services are not directed to children. We may not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will promptly delete this information. Parents or guardians can contact us at [email protected] and request to delete that child’s personal information.
Information collected via BundleHunt:
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Crash reports;
- Information about your Mac (Mac OS version, Mac’s model, and serial numbers, MAC address, overall system information);
- Information about your apps (e.g., versions, size, date of the last update, etc.);
- Information about your app’s activity.
Collected Information is used for:
- Registration of the BundleHunt account;
- Proper functioning of BundleHunt;
- Supplying you with a list of recommended fixes/software updates.
- If you want to delete your BundleHunt account please, contact our Customer Support at [email protected].
Information Collected via Email:
Occasionally you will receive customer satisfaction surveys via email where you will be asked to provide us with your opinion and some additional personal information. It will be used solely by us for our internal usage to improve our products and services, overall, making your user experience better.
Information that is Collected and Provided by Third Parties:
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. In the event you terminate your relationship with BundleHunt, we may retain information necessary to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, protect our legal rights, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity, and operation of BundleHunt. Otherwise, we will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide you services, create and improve BundleHunt, comply with the law, and to run our business. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact our Customer Support at [email protected].
We may occasionally hire other companies, consultants and contractors to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service.
They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. To ensure this, we use standard contract clauses, rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable when transferring data to other countries. For example, we may share your non-identifiable information in the event of a business transfer, if it will be required by law etc.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your information (identifiable or non-identifiable) in the event of:
- Business Transfers: Customer information belongs to the Company’s business assets. Therefore when the Company becomes owned by a third-party as the result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy, customer information is passed to this third party as well.
- Protection of the Company and Others: It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities and institutions to disclose your Personal Information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
- With Your Consent: You will be informed about other possible cases of sharing your Personal Information, and will have the right to prevent this.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to anyone.
Through the use of “cookies” and other technologies, we may collect data in order to, among other things, make it easier to navigate our Site and to optimize the user experience across multiple devices.
This data may include, but is not limited to the following:
- The website that referred you to us;
- The web pages you viewed on our site;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on at our site;
- Store your browser preferences such as language and currency;
- Display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit.
Additionally, we use third party cookies for analytical purposes. These cookies are:
- Google Analytics;
Control of Your Personal Information
BundleHunt respects enhanced user privacy controls. We support the development and implementation of a standard “Do Not Track” browser feature, which is being designed to provide customers with control over the collection and use of information by third parties regarding their web-browsing activities. At this time BundleHunt does not respond to “Do Not Track” mechanisms.
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on our website won’t be shared without your permission. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
BundleHunt fully respects your privacy and will use only the minimum personal data required to improve our products or services and personalize our recommendations.
You can review and manage your privacy settings by contacting our Customer Support in written via [email protected] or in your Account Preferences at https://bundlehunt.com/my-account
Note: In the event that you request to delete your information that is stored in our database you will no longer have access to the services associated with your account.
Promotional Email communication
You may sign-up to receive email or newsletters or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at the contact information below.
Security of your information is critical to us, and we do our best to secure your information. However, remember that the Internet is not a secure environment, so we encourage you to be vigilant about protecting the confidentiality of your information.
We have implemented a number of security features within the site that are intended to help prevent the unauthorized release of or access to the user information we collect online.
As we described above, we collect different kinds of information. Specifically, it is Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information. Each kind of information has its own appropriate level of protection. For example, there is no need to protect non-Personal Information with the highest level of security.
To protect your Personal Information, we restrict access to it to Company employee who need it to perform their job duties. In addition, those who have access to Personal Information are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or have their contracts terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We protect your information by using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, no one can guarantee absolute protection of your Personal Data. You must also do your part in protecting the data, systems, networks, and services that you are using.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and services that may be linked from our website.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us here.
Changes To This Policy